Friday, July 29, 2011

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. 

If I didn't like you,

 I wouldn't love you,

 If I didn't love you,

 I wouldn't miss you.

But I did, I do, and I will . .


Trouble is a part of your life, 

and if you don't share it, 

you don't give the person that loves you enough chance to love you enough.


Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you 

and you know you can't have them, 

but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore 

and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them. . 


'Nafasku terhenti bila melihat dirimu
Terasa pantas degupan jantungku
Mungkinkah hatiku milikmu jua
Ku sayang padamu'


Meme? amy sygg meme sgt2 . . ^_^



lotSoflove CiK Mie ^_^ V


cikmiesygmeme

No comments:

Post a Comment