Saturday, May 1, 2010


kutidak pernah memintamu untuk mengasihi ku dan apatah lagi mengasihiku juga tidak sama sekali ,mencintaiku, kusedar sebenarnyer kite tiada pertalian, cuma 1 arah , serta 1 tujuan mencari keberkatan...

There are times when I wonder why you came into my life ... maybe just to make me happy or just by destiny, but right now I really don't care whatever the reason is ... I'm just happy you're with me..If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are, I will look at them and smile and say, The best part. The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world, and I love having you to love .

i wanna be your princess , Dreams are the best part of life.
If you miss sleep u miss the Best part of LIFE...
So go ahead and sleep .... :-) and my dream is to be someone princess, and i don know who will be my prince, just wait and see.

It is anice feeling when you know...
someone love you
someone miss you
but it feels much better when you know
someone ever never will forget you...

I Thought I Could Stop Loving You
And Try To Love Another..But I Realised I Cant Coz My Heart Is Locked..And You Are The Only Person Who Hold The Key To My Heart...
cikmiesygmeme

No comments:

Post a Comment